Both branches are equipped with state of the art equipment to enable us to provide the highest standards of care for your pet 24hrs a day.
- Digital xray suite
- Ultrasonography and echocardiography
- Electrocardiogram (ECG monitoring)
- Blood pressure monitoring
- State of the art anaesthetic monitoring equipment including pulse oximetry, capnography, ECG and blood pressure
- Endoscopes appropriate for investigating the gastrointestinal and respiratory tracts
- Separate sterile operating theatre
- Fully equipped laboratory which often enables us to give you 'same day' results on blood and urine tests
- Fully qualified nursing team committed to provide experienced, compassionate nursing care to all our inpatients
- 24 hour emergency treatment
The high standard of facilities that we have achieved has been officially recognised by the Royal College Of Veterinary Surgeons in their Practice Standards Scheme.
If you would like a guided tour of either surgery please contact reception to make an appointment, we would be proud to show you around!